1.    #1  
    Good day, Lossing data is never fun, to say the least.

It made me realize that it is high tiem that we all thank Treocentral for all of the great and hard work they do for all of us! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Standing in line waiting for my next fix, like I do when my mind isn't focused on work. Holding the Treo waiting for the forum to hit the mainline, just like it always does. Instead, DNS error. My dealer isn't around. Trying to stay standing, I could already feel the shaking starting. Twitching, nervousness. I needed my fix.

Get back in line, still looking. Feverish now, I needed my fix. I started looking elsewhere. T|C still has the best stuff. No one else has this stuff, it may look the same, but it just doesn't give me the same rush.

Its back now, no more shakes, no more nervousness.

C
  3.    #3  
    How tru, how truuuu, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Thanks to all the people behind TC! You guys are unsung keepers of the Treo world.