Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    So what's the verdict, Ryan?
    Yeah, Ryan; are you going to work no it? If you need testers: let me know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    I'd pay $10-15 for such an app.
    Hey Mol,

I like it... nice to see something fresh
    www.gsmworld.com
    I would definitely buy it $15 to $20 is a fair price. I would be willing to be a beta tester, I could really use something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRife
    Would anybody be interested in being able to control their Treo 600 via speech recognition (aka voice dialing)? If so, would you be willing to pay for it and how much? Later.

-Ryan

-------------------------------------------
    Download the latest version of MovieRec for
    the Treo 600 at http://www.infinityball.com.
    I registered just to say i would definitely pay 10 - 15 for this. BTW thanks for the noice recorder and movie recorder and the movie recorded.
    Just adding to the growing list of those who would pay 10-15 bones for voice dialing on the Treo 600 (Sprint version without having to pay them monthly for the feature.)
    I agree with CRASHLESS - 10 to 15 bucks for voice dialing, a bit more for voice commands. Email me for test details
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I am in for $20.00.

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Count me in too!
    I'd gladly spend $30... as long as it is integrated into the headset answer button, for dialiing out. I would love to see that.
    New Treo owner and first post for me to say I would love to see this feature. $20 would be well worth it to me.
    Let's get a bounty for this app! We need to put a fire on these developers and tell them there is a nice market and cash for this kind of app. $10-20 is a nice start.
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    now that we have the new firmware, this idea is achievable
    Did your antennae break or something?

You were angry at it, weren't you?
    YAY! I'm in, lets say for $9.73 to $16.21
    Ryan,

I'll pay for it for sure, $20 or less would be reasonable.

As you know Toysoft has gotta be working on this, you should see what they are charging and then charge a little less for yours.

That way you can get the business and make some money for a change.

Count me in! There's not much that I miss about my Nokia since switching to my Treo but I do miss my voice dialling .

$20.00 seems like a fair price to me.

Cheers, A.

I just got started putting together a Treo 600 consumer and business blog.
    This would be a great app. Also i've been thinking about voice recognition to answer calls. Say you get a call, you know who it is possibly from the ringer assigned. It then listens for 3 words, Answer, Speaker or Ignore and acts accordingly.
    - i'd pay up to $20 - more if it would do Grafitti
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRife
    Would anybody be interested in being able to control their Treo 600 via speech recognition (aka voice dialing)? If so, would you be willing to pay for it and how much? Later.

-Ryan

-------------------------------------------
    Download the latest version of MovieRec for
    the Treo 600 at http://www.infinityball.com.
    Whats the latest with the availability to have this feature?

Harvey
    id pay $15 - $20 for voice dialing, too, ryan. I would love to have this feature! looks ll
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast