1.    #1  
    Anyone found software I can download for my 600 that will allow me track the number of KB I have downloaded as well as tracking all my phone minutes (rather than going to my carriers website)?

Thanks
    Try TrafficStat for data and MinutesPlus for phone use. I'd give you links but I'm on my Treo now.

JC
    Originally posted by thedirthead
    Anyone found software I can download for my 600 that will allow me track the number of KB...
    You could switch a carrier: T-Mobile and SprintPCS have flat-fee unlimited data. You won't need a KB counter
    Originally posted by thedirthead
    Anyone found software I can download for my 600 that will allow me track the number of KB I have downloaded as well as tracking all my phone minutes (rather than going to my carriers website)?

Thanks
    I have SPCS and can hit ##786 Dial on the dial pad and it gives you a life timer for minutes and one for data.

Hope this helps ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  5.    #5  
    I appreciate all the replies. Cingular seems too cheap to include these nice features that Sprint does.

Any other software out there? (free??)
    Just port your number to Sprint!