1.    #1  
    Could you all please provide voice and data details for the plans you're on, how much they are, and if you ever go over either data or vioce (with some idea of what you typically use your Treo for?)? and carrier too (AT&T/Sprint)?

Thanks!
    Provider: AT&T Wireless

Plan Options:
    Voice - 650 mins for $39.99 (National Plan w/Unlimited N/W)
    Data - 8MB for $19.99
    SMS - 25 for $1.99
    MMS - 10 for $3.99

I abuse N/W minutes like mad (1000s of mins). I keep my daytime mins under at all times. I use my data for email headers, AIM, occassional web and check my usage at all times online to make sure no surprises lurk at months end.

I think about changing to T-Mobile, but I read someone from the DC Metro area once write that sometimes a call won't go through on first try, busy periods with weak signals. He tolerated it, I can't imagine that. AT&T signal is strong in my area, never drop anymore calls, reliable network and the data rates are fast. I guess with everyone leaving, it frees up a lot of bandwidth.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Provider: Sprint

Plan Options:
    Voice - 1100 mins for $65 (National Plan w/Unlimited N/W)
    Data - UNLIM for $15.00 (Premium Pack $10 credit for ringers, screensavers etc.)
    SMS - Unlim via Data plan (SO Far this is considered the Free Wireless Web Messages. I have recieved a bill since SMS unofficially rolled out here in Tallahassee, and they show up as Wireless Web Messages)
    Unlimited Sprint to Sprint Calls is free
    7:00PM Nights and weekends ($5.00) Regularly 9:00PM
    Equipment Replacement Plan $4.00

My treo is my phone line period, thus I talk whenever I feel like it and I have never gone over my minutes. I text and email and quite frequently and I occasionally use AIM via Verichat. I surf the web also quite frequently mainly treocentral and checking my bank balance.

I've managed to keep my corporate discount when I was a intern at the now defunct Arthur Andersen so I get a 24% off my bill each month, this roughly absorbs the taxes and fees and part of the few extras that I have added.
    I hope this helps
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    *2000 anytime, nationwide mins w/long distance (no roaming)
    *unlimited vision (data), 'net, picture mail and email
    *unlimited sms
    *unlimited pcs to pcs
    *the insurance
    $85 per month (& $20 in taxes, yikes!)

My T600 is my only phone for home and business ... it's da bomb!
    *2000 anytime nationwide minutes with long distance
    *Unlimited Vision (internet, picture mail, email)
    *Unlimited SMS
    *Insurance

$85 per month + $20 in taxes (yikes! )

Tom
    T|C was acting weird ...
    T-Mobile
    Data:
    T-Mobile Unlimited  $19.99 -- data,SMS, eMails, and goodness knows what else.
    Calling:
    Plan Price $39.99.
    Whenever minutes (per month) 600
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Verizon
    Treo 600
    *1500 Family Shared minutes
    *Unlimited nights/weekends and Mobile to Mobile
    *EN (Express Network) using minutes listed above.
    *$0.02 per SMS
    *$75/month (not including $40 for 2 add'l lines)

(Verizon has "package" deals for SMS, but it comes out to the same cost per page if you use the maximum; you just pay more if you use less SMS. Don't ask me why).
    Am I to conclude that T-Mobile has the best data plan? Tell me something I don't know
    sprint 2 year contract

1000 long dist anytime minutes (regional) $45
    free nights and weekends starting at 7pm (included in above plan)
    vision unlimited data $15
    phone insurance $4

$64 plus taxes

sprint has the fastest and cheapest data
    plan by far.

Loving the phone and the service (sprint)
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Sprint 1-Year Contract

$35.00 / 400 anytime minutes / unlimited N&W

$15.00 per month unlimited data usage (Internet, SMS, etc.)

So far, so good! (I'm an ex-Verizon-er)
    Originally posted by GalenMD
    Verizon
    Treo 600
    *1500 Family Shared minutes
    *Unlimited nights/weekends and Mobile to Mobile
    *EN (Express Network) using minutes listed above.
    *$0.02 per SMS
    *$75/month (not including $40 for 2 add'l lines)

(Verizon has "package" deals for SMS, but it comes out to the same cost per page if you use the maximum; you just pay more if you use less SMS. Don't ask me why).
    Last time I checked, Verizon and Nextel were the only national footprint carriers not offereing the Treo 600.
    Steve Shernicoff
    • 300 Minutes - $29.99
      Nationwide long distance on the Sprint network
    • PCS Vision - $15
      Unlimited data (SMS, email, web, etc)
    • Phone protection - $4.00
      Equipment insurance

I have been with sprint for seven years and four phonoes and just reupped for another two to get a discount on the 600.
    Steve Shernicoff
    Provider: Cingular
    Plan: Superhome 900 with rollover
    Cost: $39

Data Plan: None, $.005 per kb.
    SMS: A Dime a pop.

LockLine: $4

Two additional lines: $18.

I know that everytime I open Blazer my wallet gets lighter, but with apps like Plucker, most of the things I'd look for I can download at hotsync. I wouldn't mind unlimited SMS, but the wife is on a Siemens phone, so I get to send complete sentences with responses that look like: im ok 2 r u?

My previous carrier was AT&T wireless, and I get coverage in places that AT&T didn't. While the data side of the Treo is amazing, for me, it has to be a phone first.
    Originally posted by Schmoozer
    Am I to conclude that T-Mobile has the best data plan? Tell me something I don't know
    Sprint has the best data plans ...

First, 1xRTT is faster than GPRS, much faster, IME

Second, they have unlimited data plans that don't count against minutes and they don't charge you by the KB.

Finally, for most plans, it only costs $15 a month.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Originally posted by Super_S

Last time I checked, Verizon and Nextel were the only national footprint carriers not offereing the Treo 600.
    There is a post on the forum somewhere on how to get a Sprint Treo 600 to work on the Verizon network.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Cingular Nationwide 1100 anytime minutes (would be $69 but I get 10% off so $62).

I get 5000 N/W minutes and use those for data sessions.

I also have 5 MB data ($14.99) less 10%

750 SMS (9.99) less 10%

Don't bother with MMS because I can use Snappermail to send pics.
    Originally posted by MVT
    I get 5000 N/W minutes and use those for data sessions.

[/B]
    Using minutes for data? So I can be charged minutes instead of per kb for GPRS? Could you give me more information?

Thanks,
    c
    Yes!

You go into Prefs -> Network and switch the connection from "Cingular Express" (aka GPRS) to "Cingular" which essentially makes it a dialup.

It slows down the data rate considerably but you can download as much data as you want on nights or weekends.

Just don't tell Cingular as they may close the loophole!