1. iam
    I usually have my Treo laying around the house. What's the best way to prevent people from simply picking up my treo, unlock and browse through my Memo and Snapper Email?

I think there should be a way where I can simply unlock my treo with a single press if I'm in the office sitting next to it and then have the ability to quickly lock my treo if I'm gonna be away from it.

Any suggestions?
  2. iam
    im aware of the private settings in Memo, but I just want to use a different solution.

the solution im looking for is more like a regular cell phone keylock feature.

im tired of unlocking the phone when i'm sitting next to it everytime i turn the phone on, however, i would like to have an additonal layer of security when im not around it to prevent people from browsing through my treo data.
  3. iam
    can a brotha please get some help? i know im new, but at least say something. dont leave me hangin...
    There is an app called Security that came with your Treo 600 that probably does what you're looking for. If that doesn't work, search Palmgear or Freewarepalm for apps to lock your thinger. I don't use any of this stuff and that's pretty much all I know about the subject, so you're on your own from here. Good luck, brotha.
    Well I agree you probably can use the security program for free.
    MSafe is simillar to security except you can send a text message to your phone to lock it if it is lost or stolen. Some feel that Msafe isn't as secure as other programs out there but it works for me and I can always lock my phone if stolen, lost, etc
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.