1.    #1  
    Searched for quite a few keywords to make sure this hasn't been covered yet, but is anyone familiar with a program or e-mail client that will wirelessly reconcile e-mail? I used to have the feature with my Blackberry, but I haven't seen the option on the Treo. I'm sure it's capable of doing it. I'm just tired of deleting my e-mail in 2 different places. Thanks.
    I do my deleting from the Treo, that way the server is always in sync. I "junk" things I want deleted from both, or "trash" if i want to keep it on the server.

Then, if I want to restore a deleted item, I ignore previous fetches and get everything off the server again.

This is not reconciling, but it accomplishes the goal.
    What email client (on the desktop) do you want to sync with?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    can reconcile email using IMAP. Pretty soon, SnapperMail will have IMAP and SSL encryption as well. just got SSL working on Exchange 2003, so this is very exciting! I think Basejet and Airelon can also do this, but they have service fees attached to them?
  5.    #5  
    What email client (on the desktop) do you want to sync with?
    At home I use Outlook; but I have comcast which I check through Comcast's website due to the fact that my office uses Lotus Notes. But either way it is still a POP account that I'm trying to reconcile with.
    Originally posted by QuicksilveR

At home I use Outlook; but I have comcast which I check through Comcast's website due to the fact that my office uses Lotus Notes. But either way it is still a POP account that I'm trying to reconcile with.
    As stated above, Snappermail does this very well with pop accts...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions