1.    #1  
    I am a pretty 'low-tech' guy and I will be receiving my new Treo 600 tomorrow in an effort to get up to speed with the information age. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to use the Treo to its fullest capacity, i.e. organizer, e-mail, mp-3, palm, etc, etc, etc. ALL IFORMATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!(and none is too basic for me!)
    Wow
    First: Welcome aboard! Second: It might be best to do a search here (the green search not the blue search) on any subject you wish to know. For example, if you are interested in email do a search on that subject, etc. Also, keep in mind that people have different opinions and biases regarding third-party apps. And finally, my advice is to try the already-installed Treo apps that come with your Treo 600, and become familiar with them first, before you spend money on third-party apps.
    Good luck!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Welcome aboard stoneage!!!

My suggestion is, start with the basic... READ YOUR MANUAL!!! That should get you going.......
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee