Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    ...since i placed an order for an unbranded T600 and im already climbing the walls.

How on earth am i gonna cope wating until the beginning/middle of march without turning insane.

Ive been checking ebay to see if i can snipe a Orange branded phone as they look so much better, im on here reading a couple of times everyday, the T600 has invaded my brain.

My name is Andreas and im a treoholic
    Hi Andreas!

Remeber: one day at a time, and don't fall off the wagon!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Yea I feel the same way... I've order the unbranded GSM version and can't wait to get my hands on it!!. I already order my case I got the Krusell case for the treo 600 and now debating if I should buy 256 or 512 sd card.

I hope by next week they start shipping!!!
    Originally posted by Andreas
    ...since i placed an order for an unbranded T600 and im already climbing the walls.

How on earth am i gonna cope wating until the beginning/middle of march without turning insane.

Ive been checking ebay to see if i can snipe a Orange branded phone as they look so much better, im on here reading a couple of times everyday, the T600 has invaded my brain.

My name is Andreas and im a treoholic
    From where did you order the unbranded version and how much did you pay?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by treneo

From where did you order the unbranded version and how much did you pay?

Thanks.
    www.handspring.com and probably $400.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

www.handspring.com and probably $400.
    Nah. That is not very likely.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Well you can get it for 399 if you use the upgrade program through handspring.
    Gosh: I ordered two...
    Hello, group. I, too, am a treoholic. It's been nine days since I placed my order, and I have placed my family life and career in jeopardy by spending hours on this and other treo boards, waiting for the latest snippet of news. Today I accosted a colleague who already has a Sprint treo and asked him if I could hold his treo. He appeared sympathetic but I detected a bit of condescension, as if he were thinking, "Get your own, buddy." I felt ashamed, but the momentary high from fondling the smooth contours of the treo and running my fingertips across the 5-way switch made me forget about how humbling an experience it was.

I need help...
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I hope we get our treo's the first week of march

Nah. That is not very likely.

this is where i bought mine and the price i paid for it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

this is where i bought mine and the price i paid for it.
    Yes, but you are in New York and Andreas is in Sweden.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts

Yes, but you are in New York and Andreas is in Sweden.
    Ive got a fellow Swede who lives in the US acting as a middlehand.

/Andreas

Ive got a fellow Swede who lives in the US acting as a middlehand.

/Andreas
    Ok. So you got the $400 price?

Watch out for what happens in customs when having things shipped from the US though. I have done this before and was charged 25 % VAT + customs tax. Also youŽll just have to hope that they dont value a new treo600 higher than the rebate price you paid, otherwise you might get a big surprise when you get the bill from customs... :/
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Im aware of the rules and im prepared to pay VAT, if it slips through its just a bonus.

Still ends up half the price of treostore.com

/Andreas
    Last edited by Andreas; 02/19/2004 at 05:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Looks like the unbranded phones are getting closer to shipment, my order has changed to "credit card approved"
    and there was no more tense, exciting, butterflies in the stomach moment than when I was getting onto palmone.com and checking it out. I think I'm in trouble.....

9 days since my order, 7 posts on this site, bulletin board reading like crazy, already ordered case (Piel Frama), screen protectors (Boxwave), and a 256k SD card (SanDisk Ultra II from Newegg--$63 incl. tax).

At least I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this sickness--the sickness I feel because I have to wait for this phone to show up.

P.S. I got my unbranded from PalmOne via the upgrade program.
    From another thread, the T-Mobile phones are ready to go out...:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...629#post329629
    ...yesterday I was writhing with anticipation and now I have 2 treos coming my way. Ordered one today directly from TMble and hours later saw that my HS order- the one I planned to cancel when I got home from work tonight- was being processed through.

I guess I'll be in good shape to soon post a comparison between the two. Plan to return one of the two after checking out how they compare- anyone had probs returning treo to TMble or HS within their 14 or 30 day limits?
    Now that mine is showing as "credit card approved", I'm having feelings of anxiety and panic and anticipation. I have my Vaja case, boxwave screen protectors on their way......but wait, is that he 610 I see around the corner or the Motorola MPX300?

OK, heavy sigh, Palmone gives you a 30 day refund opportunity, from ship date......

What to do, what to do, Oh what a world...............
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast