Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    naive question, but is there an addition activation fee for your unbranded treo when you sign up with one of the wireless carriers?
    Originally posted by Gasmeister
    anyone had probs returning treo to TMble or HS within their 14 or 30 day limits?
    I've had a problem returning my AT&T unit. It arrived at handspring and they still hadn't given me my credit, now this was a week (at least) after it got there. Finally two weeks later I got it.

Anyways, when you ship it back make sure you get a tracking number and dont lose it, and express shipping. BTW-Handspring doesn't pay for return shipping.
    ~Steve~**Treo 600 replaced Sidekick #17!!**
    WHOOOHOOO! status : awaiting shipment!
    those of you who already recieved a treo600 from other carriers, how much longer from this point??? I guess I'm a little over excited. btw, anyone see those kind words of praise for the treo600 on the latest issues of maxim and fhm? seeing that made my mouth water just a little bit more.
    I remember when i was waitinig for mine, checked the handspring order status site 3 times a day atleast
    SHIPPED!
    Mine too! The accompanying e-mail with instructions for initiating e-mail & web service seems to steer one to MessageXPress as e-mail software. I plan to use Snappermail right from the start, so should I install it before connecting or set up e-mail with HS's recommended s/w then load Snapper afterwards??

So many questions
    Way to go PalmOne.... mine has been shipped too! It surely will be worth the wait.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Mine has shipped too, ordered on the 10th.

I actually sat up late last night and at 2 am local time it hadnt shipped (5pm LA time), what great news to start a new day.

Big up to Handspring/PalmOne for shipping them out earlier.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12