1.    #1  
    dear treo-central. mypartner got a new treo a few months ago. lately i've been feeling like a thrid wheel to the treo.

sure it can take cool pictures and i can check my e-mail on long road trips. but when the time comes for us to be together one on one the treo is always present.

it comes with us skiing, on dates, and even to holiday parties with families.

is there a way this valentine's day weekend to renew our love? i don't want to be lost to a treo.

help!

cc: ann landers
    Originally posted by radiojames
    dear treo-central. mypartner got a new treo a few months ago. lately i've been feeling like a thrid wheel to the treo.

sure it can take cool pictures and i can check my e-mail on long road trips. but when the time comes for us to be together one on one the treo is always present.

it comes with us skiing, on dates, and even to holiday parties with families.

is there a way this valentine's day weekend to renew our love? i don't want to be lost to a treo.

help!

cc: ann landers
    dont fight the love.

get your own.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Join the party!
    http://www.firstadopter.com - where early adopters discuss great stuff first
    Get even: Buy two
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Get a Sony Ericsson P900 and make him (I guess it could be a her too) jealous.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying the P900 is better than the Treo. I love the Treo, but the P900 is also one damn fine piece of hardware, and in SOME cases does things better than the Treo.

And then you can SMS him/her and say "Put down the $#!@ phone and kiss me!"... Or maybe someone has come up with a way to remotely disable it? heheh Or you could lock it and not tell him/her the password until you're done with him/her.

-Desco-
    Originally posted by desco
    Get a Sony Ericsson P900
    Wrong forum?..
    Last edited by m00se; 02/16/2004 at 08:14 PM.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Its hopeless
    he's now addicted, and beyond a point of return....