1.    #1  
    Hi,

I bought a Treo600 because I couldn't stand taking a cell phone and palm with me. But I have some questions:

I have a basic Cingular account with no web access and such. However, what sort of messaging, email and web surfing can I do, if any?

I have a stylus, but I can't write on the screen? What is the deal with that, I HAVE to use the keys?

Anyhelp and general explanation of how messaging and such works would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by macrophyllum
    Hi,

I bought a Treo600 because I couldn't stand taking a cell phone and palm with me. But I have some questions:

I have a basic Cingular account with no web access and such. However, what sort of messaging, email and web surfing can I do, if any?

I have a stylus, but I can't write on the screen? What is the deal with that, I HAVE to use the keys?

Thanks in advance.

Try searching the forum....your questions have been answered over and over again. HINT: use the green search link, not the blue one....

FWIW, web access is highly recommended to best utilize your treo.

HTH,
    -Joe
    have a basic Cingular account with no web access and such. However, what sort of messaging, email and web surfing can I do, if any?
    Yoy probably will need to get a data plan...

You can use a freeware called Graffiti Anywhere to use stylus input on the screen. Do a serach for this on the forums and you'll finded detailed instructins on how to use this...

What do you mean by messaging? Do you mean SMS?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    search for "graffit1 T600"