1.    #1  
    Has anyone had a problem with the "directory assistance" feature since downloading the new update release from Sprint. I have a directory assistance feature that allows me to look up phone numbers and/or addresses from 411.com; this saves me lots of time and money I would have wasted calling 411 from my phone. Ever since I loaded up the Sprint update release, my phone resets when I click on the Directory Assistance icon to start it up. Just didn't know if anyone else was running into this problem. Thanks guys.
    Yes, I have the same problem as well.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Remove DA and reinstall it. While you're at it, make sure you have the latest version .

Jason
  4.    #4  
    Remove DA and reinstall it. While you're at it, make sure you have the latest version .

Thanks man, works like a charm; saves me a lot in time and $$
    I did the update and now all I get is "Error getting data:0"

Any help?
    Im also getting the "error getting data: 0" error. I uninstalled and the reinstalled a few times to no avail ....hmmm could it be a configuration problem or something ... the Map part works like a charm ... just on number look ups.
    I keep getting the same error message for searching a residential or a business phone number. I've looked at all the settings, etc. and I can't seem to come up with an answer of what I am doing wrong. The Driving Directions seems to work great. Any ideas?
    Here's what I am seeing:

Init net library
    Getting page
    Shutting down connection
    Query Error
    ERROR GETTING DATA:0
    yeah same exact thing here ...who knows ....re-installing didn't help either
    I know DA uses 555-1212.com. Loaded the pqa for it and tried to get numbers.

All I get from them is, after a long time "Waiting" is a box that says:

Information
    (500)

Maybe this is the problem?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    The author replied here. Looks like it is a problem with the source data.

Jason
    Looks like 555-1212.com now charges 8cents for every look up and you need to buy them in blocks of 100. Other sites that linked to them also not working and some have a note that you need to register.