1.    #1  
    I just got a new Sprint version of the Treo 600 and I love all the new cool things it can do! There are some stuff that I wish it would do to improve its already robust features. They are:

1. I would like to be able to hear the ringer through the earpiece when it's plugged in to the Treo.

2. I would like to be able to voice dial (I know, that subject has been talked about to death) without having to use Sprint's Voice Dialing option.

3. I would like to have the option to be able to turn off the Treo's backlight when I am on a call. (It would save on battery time).

4. I would also like to do voice memos like the Pocket PC can do.

If the Treo can do any of these things now, can someone please tell me how if it is possible?
    Let me suggest you use the search function. All of these things have been talked about before, and there are several (maybe more than several) "wish list" threads. I'm not sure we need to start another one.

Anyway, turning off the backlight during a phone call has been accomplished. Do a search for phoneguard. And also for sandman.

HTH,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by AlexM555
    3. I would like to have the option to be able to turn off the Treo's backlight when I am on a call. (It would save on battery time).
    PhoneGuard can do this for you and is available on my website. Just click the logo in my signature. If you're browsing this forum from your Treo, you can go to my mobile site.

Sincerely,
    Geoff Akens
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.