Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I am heart broken: I want to keep my phone number and current plan with T-Mobile, so the phone will cost me $700. Ouch. New customers pay only $400. This is not a nice way to treat an old customer!
  2. #2  
    Maybe you could port your number to Sprint, take advantage of the 14 day MBG, and then port it back to T-Mo as a new customer?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3. #3  
    have you tried
    picking up a serial number from ebay and then you could buy the upgrade offer...
  4. #4  
    I purchased a serial of a DOA treo 270 for $3.99 and used it last night. Worked flawlessly!

    Treo with headset adapter and handsfree kit for $435!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Tourdewolf
    have you tried
    picking up a serial number from ebay and then you could buy the upgrade offer...
    How do you that? What does a serial number do? Tell more
  6. #6  
    There is a treo upgrade offer available until 3/2. Any owner of a treo 180, 270, or 300 can get the T-mobile treo 600 for $399. They verify that you own one by the serial number. Since you don't have one, plenty of people are selling serial numbers from them on Ebay.
  7.    #7  
    Cool. I'll get one
  8. #8  
    You actually don't need to buy a serial number or an old Treo on eBay. If you want to know the way around the serial number requirement for the upgrade, PM me. It's easy as 1234567.
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by UrbanFigaro
    You actually don't need to buy a serial number or an old Treo on eBay. If you want to know the way around the serial number requirement for the upgrade, PM me. It's easy as 1234567.
    Too late for me. I bought a serial # on eBay for $3. I am still curious though
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  10. #10  
    Sprint initially wouldn't give me the $150 rebate they are giving to new customers. I told them I was going to leave them for T-Mobile and they gave me the rebate with the provision that I sign up for a two year contract.
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    There is a treo upgrade offer available until 3/2. Any owner of a treo 180, 270, or 300 can get the T-mobile treo 600 for $399. They verify that you own one by the serial number. Since you don't have one, plenty of people are selling serial numbers from them on Ebay.
    Is it really that easy? A co-worker has a Treo 300 with Sprint service. Can I just use his serial number when I contact T-Mo to get the Treo 600 at a discount?

    Hope so 'cause it'll save me buying an SN on eBay.
  12. #12  
    do u have a contract?

    Originally posted by Schmoozer
    I am heart broken: I want to keep my phone number and current plan with T-Mobile, so the phone will cost me $700. Ouch. New customers pay only $400. This is not a nice way to treat an old customer!
  13. #13  
    Originally posted by StealthEldorado


    Is it really that easy? A co-worker has a Treo 300 with Sprint service. Can I just use his serial number when I contact T-Mo to get the Treo 600 at a discount?

    Hope so 'cause it'll save me buying an SN on eBay.
    yes you can
  14. #14  
    Originally posted by foe
    do u have a contract?
    I believe the contract was not an issue; it is not owning a Treo (180, 270 or 300) before that is at stake. That's why people are rushing to get those serial numbers from Treo owners of the above vintages, so they can get a new Treo 600 for only $399. If you have a contract but never owned a Treo -- you'd have to pay the full price.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain

Posting Permissions