1.    #1  
    Does this mean i buy it now and get it Five weeks from now?!? Though i should be happy just to be able to order it anyway
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Originally posted by bigredgpk
    Does this mean i buy it now and get it Five weeks from now?!? Though i should be happy just to be able to order it anyway
    You are kidding, right? There really is a customer for a T-Mo Treo 600?
    > Does this mean i buy it now and get it Five weeks from now?...

No, it means you ORDER it now and it gets "shipped" in "early March".

We will now conveniently forget what PalmOne historically means by "shipped".
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    > Does this mean i buy it now and get it Five weeks from now?...

No, it means you ORDER it now and it gets "shipped" in "early March".

We will now conveniently forget what PalmOne historically means by "shipped".
    And what they mean by "early." As usual, they have their out built in. They caution you to "Place your order early because they are sure to go fast!" Both of them! It might be funny if it were not so sick. God what shameless scum.
    Lol!

You're right! Hadn't noticed that.

"Out" indeed!

Whatta game!

or is that:

Whatta racket!
    Incidentally, the T-Mobile site is still silent on the Treo 600.
    You can order em off Handspring's site though. And many rumors had said that T-Mo might not be selling them directly anyway.
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    You can order em off Handspring's site though. And many rumors had said that T-Mo might not be selling them directly anyway.
    Perhaps. However, they do not even acknowldge that it exists.

Incidentally, last week T-Mobile offered to send me a "new and improved" SIM, along with a "copier" to copy the data stored on my old SIM to the new one. Since my old SIM has been delaminating for sometime, I ordered it. It does have a bigger on-chip store but other than that I have little idea what new function it provides.
    Originally posted by whmurray
    Incidentally, the T-Mobile site is still silent on the Treo 600.
    http://www.t-mobile.com/products/han...00/default.asp
    That link is to a HELP page, not a SALES page, and has been there for a long long time (and mentioned multiple times on TreoCentral as well).

Let's not confuse what that poster was discussing when he states "not mentioned".
    Ah!
    T-Mobile sales told me that they were technically supporting the Treo 600 but would not be selling it.

I was able to order mine through Handsping under the upgrade program this morning.

BTW, try to get a SIM upgrade and copier without being the "special group" of customers to receive a flyer!!

It's crazy!! These companies do not understand the whole principle of customer service!!
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    That link is to a HELP page, not a SALES page, and has been there for a long long time (and mentioned multiple times on TreoCentral as well).

Let's not confuse what that poster was discussing when he states "not mentioned".
    He (whmurray) says, " Perhaps. However, they do not even acknowldge that it exists."

Obviously, they do acknowledge that it exists.

I am not confused.

I have been following the threads and know that the link I showed has been mentioned before. whmurray knows that link has been around also.

Incidentally, last week T-Mobile offered to send me a "new and improved" SIM, along with a "copier" to copy the data stored on my old SIM to the new one. Since my old SIM has been delaminating for sometime, I ordered it. It does have a bigger on-chip store but other than that I have little idea what new function it provides.
    I got one too. It (the new SIM) supposed to improve roaming while traveling, especially overseas. It also, as you have mentioned, has a larger ROM capacity. The funny thing is though, I thought Id be able to use the old SIM as well, on a different phone (to save time transferring one SIM card back and forth between two phones), but I had to call T-Mobile to activate the new SIM thus eliminating the old one.
    Originally posted by Schmoozer

I got one too. It (the new SIM) supposed to improve roaming while traveling, especially overseas.
    Does that equate to just a new roaming list? I have often noticed when roaming outside the US that registration takes a little longer. That certainly did not surprise me. However, beyond registration time, I have never noticed any other difference in performance.

Incidentally, my experience with the Treo 600 is that it has much improved registration time on both the GSM and GPRS servers (than my other cell phones and particularly my Treo 270). It also has much faster reset to ready time.
    Originally posted by Schmoozer

The funny thing is though, I thought Id be able to use the old SIM as well, on a different phone (to save time transferring one SIM card back and forth between two phones), but I had to call T-Mobile to activate the new SIM thus eliminating the old one.
    While I have not gotten my new SIM yet, that does not surprise me. It is disruptive to the network if two phones attempt to register the same number, even if with different EINs. One could easily get into a battle over the number in which the server is so busy changing the registry that it cannot deliver a call to either phone. I have tried to get two phones with the same number by promising never to turn on both at the same time. I have never found a carrier that would do it.

Therefore, I use two SIMs with different numbers, and forward one to the other if I want to switch phones. Have to be careful to block my outgoing number so that the real number of the phones does not leak.

Therefore, I use two SIMs with different numbers, and forward one to the other if I want to switch phones. Have to be careful to block my outgoing number so that the real number of the phones does not leak.
    Do you get a discount for having two different numbers?