1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just discovered that by pressing Option (keep pressed) and Shift a Find popup window appear.

Here you can search for everything inside your palm even the Company field in your contacts.

Was this documented and I missed it ?
    YES I just found it in the manual!!

Ettore
    Ciao

Ettore
    I don't mean to be rude, but did you not notice the maginifing glass on the shift button?
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I know how you feel about missing the obvious. One time I tried to get the sound working in Pocket Tunes for 15 minutes - until I remembered to turn on the sound switch at the top of the Treo...ooops.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Originally posted by heberman
    I know how you feel about missing the obvious. One time I tried to get the sound working in Pocket Tunes for 15 minutes - until I remembered to turn on the sound switch at the top of the Treo...ooops.
    OMG, I am not alone!
    Hey I just found another one! When you are in a text field typing and you press the option key then the T key a 3 pops up.

I'm gonna keep looking cause I bet there are a bunch more of these.

Talk to you later..
    -Capt. Obvious