1.    #1  
    OK, I've searched several different ways, and haven't seen this discusses.

If got some ringtones in pdb files on the Treo. Using any of several programs I can move from one midi lib to another, rename sounds, delete them, etc. What I can't figure out any way to do is get an individual ringtone OUT of a pdb file to edit it, or post it on a web site for someone else to download.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Go to Preferences / Sounds. Click Tones (not Volume), and at the bottom you'll see an option Manage. If you go to Manage, you will see all your midi tones and you can edit/delete, or send (beam, MMS, SnapperMail on my Treo).
    Originally posted by Alli
    Go to Preferences / Sounds. Click Tones (not Volume), and at the bottom you'll see an option Manage. If you go to Manage, you will see all your midi tones and you can edit/delete, or send (beam, MMS, SnapperMail on my Treo).
    Hitting Send only starts a Beam operation (via IR) on mine. I guess there is no way to upload/email one to someone across the internet?
    You could beam them to a PC and send them from there
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    Originally posted by wcarlson40

Hitting Send only starts a Beam operation (via IR) on mine. I guess there is no way to upload/email one to someone across the internet?
    Try the demo of SnapperMail if the e-mail client you're using now is no good.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by derosnec
    You could beam them to a PC and send them from there
    My PC doesn't have an IR port. But the send option did let me attach it to an email, so I sent it to my PC that way.

Thanks all,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    "Send" works with the Handspring Mail client.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    And when I tap "Send" once nothing happens. Twice & I get a soft reset. This is a new problem. Any ideas for a solution? I have already tried a hard reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    On my Treo, the options were BEAM, MAIL, SNAPPERMAIL. The first time, I clicked snapper and nothing happened. The 2nd time, I clicked mail and it worked with the new Palm mail client. Then I had to go to snapper to retrieve it. That doesnt seem right?!?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    On my Treo, the options were BEAM, MAIL, SNAPPERMAIL. The first time, I clicked snapper and nothing happened. The 2nd time, I clicked mail and it worked with the new Palm mail client. Then I had to go to snapper to retrieve it. That doesnt seem right?!?

In Snapper, go to prefeneces and make sure you have it registered as the default app.

You can also check the default app settings in the Pref app.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    RINGTONES: Hit "Send" & get a Soft Reset [/B] When I tap "Send" once nothing happens. Twice & I get a soft reset. This is a new problem. Any ideas for a solution? I have already tried a hard reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    In Snapper, go to prefeneces and make sure you have it registered as the default app.

You can also check the default app settings in the Pref app.
    In Snapper, this preference was already checked; I even tripled checked just to make sure nothing had changed since the update.

In the default preference, the only choices it gives me is SMS, MAIL....thats all.
    ~ ScandaLous ~