Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hello Group

I was at a verizon store with a friend I ask them if they had a Treo 600 Service tech told us they Recalled all of them and a new Ver will be out in march or april. Any one have more info. Did sprint users get burned buying the Tro 600. We still have lots of bugs and now sprint will do a buy back On ARE UNIT if we wish

From steve
    Last edited by smartfix; 02/07/2004 at 02:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Treo 610 in march or april it is then.
    OK...put the crack pipe down.....
    Man it makes me feel so much better that the only major carrier that has chosen not to carry the Treo is so up on what's happening with its development AND is so willing to share this information with the public. Good for you Verizon. Maybe you should start running commercials with this info.

It is funny how only Verizon and of course smartfix knows about this recall. I am going to go to Sprint today and demand that they tell me the truth and order me up a 610 or whatever it will be called because my buggy 600 is just worthless. I can get it to do lots of stuff but it doesnt seem to want to print $100 bills like I asked i to (typed the request into memo pad, that should work right?).

Seriously now folks, who believes any of this crap? Mine or Verizon's?

Smartfix (wondering about your choice of name) you are hopefully smart enough to know that you can't believe everything you hear. I am curious to know why you put so much stock in what this Verizon tech says. Did he tell you he was really smart? Sprint doing a buy back? where do you come up with this sh*t?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Woof
    Man it makes me feel so much better that the only major carrier that has chosen not to carry the Treo is so up on what's happening with its development AND is so willing to share this information with the public. Good for you Verizon. Maybe you should start running commercials with this info.

It is funny how only Verizon and of course smartfix knows about this recall. I am going to go to Sprint today and demand that they tell me the truth and order me up a 610 or whatever it will be called because my buggy 600 is just worthless. I can get it to do lots of stuff but it doesnt seem to want to print $100 bills like I asked i to (typed the request into memo pad, that should work right?).

Seriously now folks, who believes any of this crap? Mine or Verizon's?

Smartfix (wondering about your choice of name) you are hopefully smart enough to know that you can't believe everything you hear. I am curious to know why you put so much stock in what this Verizon tech says. Did he tell you he was really smart? Sprint doing a buy back? where do you come up with this sh*t?

Woof

Hello Group

Lets Clear this up now.. Our unit works when it wants to they change it out 3 times. There doing a Buy back on MY UNIT. If i wish.. Never said there would be a recall on sprint Treo's. I Said VERIZON Will not sell them again till april Quote Quote from there TEAM

The Treo's 600 have Bugs for a fact.

People are talking about a unit called a 610 . If thats true i'm happy to dump my 600 for a 610 asap

From steve
    Hello Group

Lets Clear this up now.. Our unit works when it wants to they change it out 3 times. There doing a Buy back on MY UNIT. If i wish.. Never said there would be a recall on sprint Treo's. I Said VERIZON Will not sell them again till april Quote Quote from there TEAM

The Treo's 600 have Bugs for a fact.

People are talking about a unit called a 610 . If thats true i'm happy to dump my 600 for a 610 asap

From steve
    Boy, this is 180 degrees out from your original post....

I'm out...TROLL ALERT

Woof..DOn't feed the Trolls brotha...
    Righto Matt!

Besides Verizon doesnt sell the treo.

Good bye troll.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I'm sorta scratching my head how Verizon could recall a device they don't yet carry...hmmm...nothing I come up with lessens the itch...hmmm...

Wait!

I know!

The originator of this thread is confusing the Samsung i600 with the TREO 600!
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    I'm sorta scratching my head how Verizon could recall a device they don't yet carry...hmmm...nothing I come up with lessens the itch...hmmm...

Wait!

I know!

The originator of this thread is confusing the Samsung i600 with the TREO 600!
    Ok, we all read the original post and NO where in it did he say....ONLY his unit! I could have sworn I read they "Recalled all of them and a new Ver will be out in march or april.<<~~Copied & Pasted!

Anyway, it really doenst matter to me which phones he is confused on....fact of the matter he is just confused.

Smart, get fixed!.....seek help!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    some of you posters are so dang closed minded. you are just mad that you have spent $600 on the treo 600 when the treo 610 or whatever is around the corner and that people from verizon will get first dibs on the "better" model. and understandably so. I posted way before there was any official leak about the treo 600 some info on it-new form factor,etc. all this info I got just from asking a sprint regional person I met at staples. well after I posted all these tidbits on the upcoming treo, I got mostly nay sayers, disbeleivers and pessimists. well turned out I or the rep I spoke to was right about everything I was told. I don't remeber my point. oh... you guys are looking for all this fcc official hanwritten letter to you stating that palm is releasing a new treo on this date, with these specs, etc. well my prediction is that all the info we've heard is spot on. I just believe the info for whatever reason. those of you who don't well... your treo 600 has got you T-whipped!!
    Geesh, another Treo 610 post. T-Mobile's customers are just now signing up for the T600, which won't be ready for shipment until March, and you think a T610 will be ready soon? And for Verizon? I am scratching my antlers, man...
    Just love the one you're with
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by treoneo
    some of you posters are so dang closed minded. you are just mad that ...
    Let me see if I understand this:
    We are upset because Verizon has recalled the Treo 600, which they have never carried. Thats a good trick...
    The Treo 610 could very well be on the drawing board, if Palmone didn't have future products in different design phases I would be amazed, but who cares, there will ALWAYS be new, better, more powerfull products released.
    You either join the parade or you watch it , and if you just watch it, you will never join.