1.    #1  
    it is early february.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

It is funny how many people are waiting for T-Mobile, isn't it?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by m00se

It is funny how many people are waiting for T-Mobile, isn't it?
    Will someone PLEASE explain to me why T-mobile is so great? Their cell and data plans don't look any better than Sprint. So what's the big draw?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    Will someone PLEASE explain to me why T-mobile is so great? Their cell and data plans don't look any better than Sprint. So what's the big draw?
    I am not really sure that T-Mobile is any better or worst than other carriers; it has its ups and downs like all of them. However, for personal and business reasons I need a GSM phone or PDA, and in my area T-Mobile is the only GSM provider. My 2 cents
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    Out of all the US GSM providers, T-Mobile has by far the best rates on data. And I'd bet that most of us waiting for TMO are already TMO customers (they were the first to carry the treo line if I remember correctly). For me it was also a no-brainer because their coverage and custmoer service are better than any other carrier I've used. Yes Sprint has comparable rates, but their service sucks where I live and I'd rather have the better battery life and freedom to travel (or switch providers) that a GSM treo gives. Not to mention that until recently Sprint didn't even have true SMS capabilities.
    It was kind of funny, I switched from T-Mobile to Sprint in Nov to get the Treo 600. When I called T-Mobile to cancel my account (This was just prior to LNP) and told the rep that I was switching to get the Treo 600 on Sprint, she confidently told me that T-Moblie was getting that.

I doubted my decision for a moment (until I reminded myself how dodgy their coverage was at my work), and now I'm really glad I switched. Otherwise I'd still be waiting... waiting... waiting.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by arognlie
    ...Otherwise I'd still be waiting... waiting... waiting.
    How true.
    Perhaps it boils down to GSM vs. CDMA (Sprint PCS's), which is a subject that was exposed here in details before.
    I have a strong hunch something is going to happen tonight or tomorrow. I plan on watching Handspring's website closely...I really want a Treo 600!
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by comcom
    I have a strong hunch something is going to happen tonight or tomorrow. I plan on watching Handspring's website closely...I really want a Treo 600!
    And you were right!
    Woohoo! Ordered mine.

*twitch twitch*

Now I've got that "anticipation" problem... gotta wait weeks for it to ship! Oooo the excitement...

*twitch twitch*
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    Woohoo! Ordered mine.

*twitch twitch*

Now I've got that "anticipation" problem... gotta wait weeks for it to ship! Oooo the excitement...

*twitch twitch*
    Consider it an early birthday gift. Or a late X-mas gift
    LOL! Funny that you said that... it was meant to be an xmas gift from my mom but when they didn't release it I said to hold off until my bday in late january... obviously that came and went too! Hehehe! I guess it's now a REEEAAALLLY early xmas present!
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by jennyfur
    Hehehe! I guess it's now a REEEAAALLLY early xmas present!
    I am sure you EARNED it!