1.    #1  
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/misc/homersays.shtml

Worked on my Treo300 and also my Treo600
    Not the most high tech, but it's still darn good. Can make you laugh when your up to you ears in work...... (well it does for me)

Ummmmm- 64 slices of american cheese.......
    This would go perfect with my Homer wallpaper!

But the link off their site seems busted

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    The link worked fine for me.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    I tried again today and got a "Content Blocked" page.
    "This content is not available at this time"
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  5. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Perhaps someone could post the prc..........
    Cheers

Charles
  6.    #6  
    Here it is.....

Caveat - THIS IS FREEWARE
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Follow the link to the freeware palm website. From that site, click onto the link to the author's homepage. From the author's homepage, click to download the file.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    When you first HotSync the program to your phone it is catagorized as "unfiled". If you are not showing the "unfiled" catagory in your launcher, change it to one you are.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Bummer...it works fine on my phone, but I thought that you actually heard Homer speak the quotes....not read them on the screen...of course that is a bit much to ask for free
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
  10.    #10  
    Ummmmm...FREE........