1.    #1  
    I have noted that KB Tracker keeps a record of data usage. This software is available for Sprint and GPRS users with up to the Treo 300 model. Does anyone have any information if anyone is working on this kind of software that will work with the Treo 600 and service provider Cingular?
    Originally posted by gmftreo
    I have noted that KB Tracker keeps a record of data usage. This software is available for Sprint and GPRS users with up to the Treo 300 model. Does anyone have any information if anyone is working on this kind of software that will work with the Treo 600 and service provider Cingular?
    Try TrafficStat. Works great with the Treo 600 and Sprint.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    The only one currently available for the 600 is TrafficStat as mentioned above. It works well with 600/Cingular.
    Pdaapps is supposed to update their version to support the 600 but no ETA as of yet.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by gmftreo
    ...Does anyone have any information if anyone is working on this kind of software that will work with the Treo 600 and service provider Cingular?
    Bought TrafficStat as it works great.

The only thing I'm missing is a time count.

I've got a volume GPRS/Time GSM Data plan would have been nice if I could see the volume for the GPRS & the time for the GSM account.

Gues you can't have it all

Bye,

Ton