1.    #1  
    Is Lana Lang using a Treo 600 in Smallville?

It is on the WB right now til 9pm(est)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I wondered that too...I think it looks more like a pocketpc, but it's hard to tell. (I'm afraid to look too close or Brainwave will cause me to try and run someone over.)
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Alli
    I wondered that too...I think it looks more like a pocketpc, but it's hard to tell. (I'm afraid to look too close or Brainwave will cause me to try and run someone over.)
    LOL, be careful!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    not a treo.

it was pink
    the attenna was too round and looked shorter.
    it looked wider.
    there was an sd card slot, but no ir or other buttons on top.
    it was pink.

it looked like the prop dept had fun.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    When Lana dropped it prior to going after Chloe, it sure looked pink. Unless e-grips come in pink it couldn't have been a 600. Stay tuned to the WB...maybe Angel or Spike will use their Treo 600's.
    It is definitely not a T600. It looks more like an Audiovox Thera/Toshiba. It was pink in the school scene, but it looks more like some kind of face plate than the orginal case. I forgot, was the round antenna on the left or right of the screen?
    it was on the same side the treo's is.
    Felipe
    I'm still waiting for Angel or Spike to pull out a Treo. That would make my world perfect.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    it was on the same side the treo's is.
    I think Audiovox Thera 2032 is the only other PDA phone than Treo in that form factor which has the antenna on the left side. And the Thera's antenna is round instead of rectanglar like the Treo.
    Originally posted by Need

I think Audiovox Thera 2032 is the only other PDA phone than Treo in that form factor which has the antenna on the left side. And the Thera's antenna is round instead of rectanglar like the Treo.
    after a search of the web and palying back the part in the show, i'm 95% sure the thera is what it was only in pink.

thet both have blue grips.
    Felipe
    Originally posted by Felipe

after a search of the web and palying back the part in the show, i'm 95% sure the thera is what it was only in pink.

thet both have blue grips.
    Felipe, you and I have too much time on our hands!
    Originally posted by Need

Felipe, you and I have too much time on our hands!
    But you both have decent taste in t.v. shows.