1.    #1  
    The WSJ reported today that AT&T Wireless gets the most complaints from customers, followed by Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, Cingular Wireless, Nextel and finally Verizon.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    heh, how much you want to bet that the article used total complaints and not the percentage of complaints to total users.

you should find out what the average customer base of those companies are and derive the percentages.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    6.6 complaints per 100,000 users for AT&T Wireless. 1.5 complaints per 100,000 users for Verizon Wireless. In addition, AT&T Wireless generated more "number portability" complaints than all the others.
    -Mark Twain
    I'd be one of those complainers if I had thought to complain to the FCC. Unfortunately, I only wrote the better business bureau.

The article was on a per customer basis.
    Last edited by 155; 01/28/2004 at 09:20 PM.
    0.0066% dissatisfaction eh? hrm. . . doesn't really sound all that high to me. . . though it may be the highest, it hardly sounds like ATT is that bad of a company. . . after all 99.9934% were satistfied enough.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Tekara
    0.0066% dissatisfaction eh? hrm. . . doesn't really sound all that high to me. . . though it may be the highest, it hardly sounds like ATT is that bad of a company. . . after all 99.9934% were satistfied enough.
    You must have heard about the silent majority
    -Mark Twain
    ATT still sux...it took them 2 weeks to change my g/f's phone number to sprint

claire
    Well behaved women rarely make history