View Poll Results: What has the best chance of happending this weekend?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pats win the Superbowl

3 21.43%
  • T-Mobile release the Treo 600

5 35.71%
  • Pats loser, T-Mobile delays, and it's Monday

6 42.86%
  1.    #1  
    I have never looked forward to a Monday before in my entire life until this monday when the T-Mobile Treo 600 will be released! I passed up on the Cingular 600 (d'oh! (8^( | ) ) but this is going to be awsome.

And to make monday even better my Patriots are going to Win the SUPER BOWL!!!

Of cource this could be the worst weekend ever and it could be Monday and T-Mobile could delay the Treo another f-ing month and the Pats could lost to the Carolina Pussycats...

but for now the glass is half full
    I知 a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I hope for your and all the rest of you T-mo users it does come out Monday, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I hope it come out for your sake, because the pas will get toasted on Sunday and you will need something to get over it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    There may be a sharp rise in suicide rates for Tmo's customers if it gets delayed. If I can't place my order Moday morning, I may just drink the tainted Kool-Aid.
    Where did you see/hear that Monday is due day for T-M0's T600?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    2/2 is the date that Tmo CSr's are giving. there's a few threads of several people confirming this. we all got the same memo read to us form Tmo. If you call Tmo CSR, they will read it off to you too.

It seems pretty solid, several confrimations (including myself with my own ears) and no challengers.
  6.    #6  
    Plus the Treo 270 was removed from the T-Mobile website... sign that there is a replacement? All these events are leading up to the release of it! (HOPEFULLY!)
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    And are we to assume that T-M0 will have enough T600s to go around?
    -Mark Twain
  8.    #8  
    Well i am not going to be holding my breath waiting for it when i order it from Handspring... But i'll be able to get it for $400 and know it was 'optimized' for T-Mobile (what ever the hell that means)
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    I hope it come out for your sake, because the pas will get toasted on Sunday and you will need something to get over it.
    Oh my Pats will not lose! The sporting gods owe the RedSox fans

Then after they win, MORE RIOTS!!!! hehehhe

TIMMAY!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  10.    #10  
    Well it's Feb 2, 2004 and i still don't have a T-Mo Treo 600...

But on the plus side The Pats won, got a parade tomorrow though Boston, and I won $150 in a superbowl Grid... but still no Treo :-(
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Not till' March
    -Mark Twain