Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Is it possible to save a message from voicemail, in any sound format, onto the treo then transfer it to your home computer?
    Hey, what might work (haven't tried it yet, though it does output sound, so I think it would work...) is if you attach a headjack splitter to the headset converter for the Treo. You can pick this up at any Radioshack. From there, plug in your headphones into one jack and a male-male cord to the other. Plug that cord then into your microphone jack in your comptuer, run windows record or whatever, and you're good to go. Of course, I don't know if this will damage or degrade the sound quality of the Treo, but I wouldn't think so...I hope not! I plug the cord into my home speakers, and talk on 'stero speakerphone' this way. It works, and the sound on my Treo still seems fine, so....
    I've attached a pic so you can make sense of that seriously convoluted thing I wrote...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    IT WORKED!!!!

Great idea thanks!
    i actually cut the headphone wire that came with the treo and attached a jack that i had, plugged it right into the back of the computer and recorded the voicemail message with soundforge!

Thanks!