Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Go to www.nytimes.com and click on "Magazine," which will be on the right-hand side of the site, then select "Consumed," there is a write-up about how popular and in-demand the Treo 600 is.
    Nice article. If they sold 100k by the end of November, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that many again in December for Xmas shopping. That's when I bought mine.
    It would be good if someone who has a membership, would post the text of the article here. Thanks!
    Registering is free. Ripping the whole article, while commonly done, is illegal and immoral.

Here's a "fair use" taste:

It's startling that anybody could be excited by the appearance of yet another cellphone -- particularly one that costs around $500. But the Treo 600 is a kind of Swiss Army knife of gadgetry: it's a phone; it's a text-messaging device with a full (if teensy) keyboard; it's a personal digital assistant; it has a camera; and you can use it to surf the Web. It weighs about six ounces. Advertising Age named it the No. 1 ''must-have'' product for 2004. In a December online poll by M.I.T.'s Technology Review magazine meant to gauge the gift cravings of its readers, smart phones like the new Treo trailed only the iPod.
    Originally posted by georule
    Nice article. If they sold 100k by the end of November, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that many again in December for Xmas shopping. That's when I bought mine.
    they shipped 100,000, we don't know if 100,000 were sold by the carriers.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.