1.    #1  
    I have a SD card and want to load applications directly to, alas I am running out of space on my Treo 600. I know this has been answered before and have trolled through numerous threads and cant find it. Can someone lend me a hand?
    Scott T DeBlaze
    I could be wrong, but I think that the best thing to do is to load them to main memory first then move them to the card using a program like TealAlias, PowerRUN, or a launcher like ZLauncher. You can load anything directly to the card using the Palm desktop install utility and changing the destination. But I am not sure that every application will be recongnized that way. Maybe someone else has a better idea.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I used FileMan v.2.2 , You can transfer files or programs from your ram to your SD. One more app you can use is myWB V 5.4 , it`s available at toysoft.com. Fileman is simple and easy to use dont foget to highlight MOVE and not COPY, that way you`ll be freeing up your ram. myWB is too complicated but it serves the purpose, just play with it and you`ll get the hang of it. Good luck..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It`s not how you stand by your car, It`s how you race your car.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help
    Scott T DeBlaze
    Originally posted by sdeblaze
    I have a SD card and want to load applications directly to, alas I am running out of space on my Treo 600. I know this has been answered before and have trolled through numerous threads and cant find it. Can someone lend me a hand?

For testing purposes I installed aolaim.prc. Just before hotsync, I switched the destination so it would install directly to the card; which it did. Afterwards I ran the app and it worked!

Then I deleted aolaim...I like VeriChat better.
    ~ ScandaLous ~