1.    #1  
    A quote from a T-Mobile rep:
    "Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. The Handspring Treo 600 was recently released on 01/12/2004. Currently, the Treo 600 is only available to business customers through T-Mobile Direct Sales Channels.
    Standard consumers will have the option of purchasing the handset at www.Handspring.com as of 2/2/04. At this time, this device is not available through our Handset Upgrade program, so we will be unable to quote any prices, nor give out any information regarding its availability."

The saga continues
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    *ominous music plays*
    This does fit with much else that we have heard. T-Mobile will directly sell the 600 only to new corporate customers. The initial supply of those phones sold out and will be restocked in a couple of weeks. All other sales will be through Handspring - starting on Feb 2nd. It all fits (doesn't make sense but fits).
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Originally posted by BaltimoreTreo
    This does fit with much else that we have heard. T-Mobile will directly sell the 600 only to new corporate customers. The initial supply of those phones sold out and will be restocked in a couple of weeks. All other sales will be through Handspring - starting on Feb 2nd. It all fits (doesn't make sense but fits).
    So if we take the past carrier rollouts as a guide, handspring will start selling the 600 on 2/2 for shipment 3 weeks later. With shipments showing up march 1st, just when the 610 is released causing everyone to cancel their orders (or return the phones)and wait another 3 weeks for the 610.

Cool, I'm so there.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    ...just when the 610 is released causing everyone to cancel their orders (or return the phones) and wait another 3 weeks for the 610...
    Yes, but by that time Treo 330 will be rumored to have been conceived, causing people to wait yet a tad longer. And so on. (Not to mention that also by that time AT&T Wireless will merge with Cingular which will merge with T-Mobile which will merge with Vodafone which will be merge with NIT DoCoMo.) I love this game
    Last edited by m00se; 01/23/2004 at 07:38 PM.
    -Mark Twain
    The Treo 600 is now on the T-mobile website at the following link.

http://www.t-mobile.com/business/plans/
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by RoxyDad
    The Treo 600 is now on the T-mobile website at the following link.http://www.t-mobile.com/business/plans/
    Yes, but when you click on its link, the Treo 600 is not an optional phone.
    -Mark Twain
    If the Treo 600 does come out for T-Mo the 2nd looks as if i am going to have a SE T68 up for sale along with a Treo 270 :-D

No sence in buying a T2 or a T3 and keeping my T68 when i can finaly get a Treo 600 for almost the same price.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by bigredgpk
    ...No sence in buying a T2 or a T3 and keeping my T68 when i can finaly get a Treo 600 for almost the same price.
    I am with you
    -Mark Twain