Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    can someone please help with this..i signed up for msn mobile..but i see no option for hotmail!!! i only have

windowsmedia
    money
    news
    weather
    espn
    entertainment
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Have you read any of the posts in this thread? Read the ones by Timber and you'll be on your way.....
    Cheers

Charles
    as ceb said, Timber is on the money

put this url into blazer

http://mobile.msn.com/hm/folder.aspx

And as I said, some say you have to SIGN UP (not sign in)/join at MyMSN or Mobile MSN
    plus, if you do sign up at MyMSN, you can go to "mobile" area, under "communications" and get some free/ useful alerts, like weather, stick prices, alerts when "friends" email you on Hotmail, etc..

Hope this is helpfull
  5.    #25  
    everything is working now.. i had to copy the paste when i was all logged in and everything. i still find it weird that there wasn't a hotmail link in my menu options though. oh well. alerts are workikng fine and i can reply to emails now.
    I used to try that "remeber me" checkbox on my T270 and it never worked. I'm glad you got it working because it was a PITA to log in EVERY time I wanted to check my hotmail.

Does anyone know why it wouldn't work for me? Maybe I had to try the "delete web cookies" deal to get it to go. Any thoughts?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12