1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

About 2 weeks ago I installed BatteryGraph and now it suddenly stopped working. Launching it caused a blank screen and forced me to soft-reset. I managed to delete the application, but every time I attempt to access the database file (BatteryGraphDB) to see its properties or to delete it, i get an exception:

Fatal Alert
    MemoryMgr.c, Line 4359, Free handle
    ( Reset )
    ...and I'm forced to reset.

So I believe the database got corrupt. Is there a way to fix it or plainly delete it without hard-resetting my unit?

I've tried with:

- LauncherX & Regular HS Launcher: I can list the files, but trying to view this PDB's details or delete it causes the crash.

- Filez: I can't even list the files. I get an immediate error.

Any clues?
    Thanks!
    Christian
    Christian - wish I had read your post before I installed the software, and had EXACTLY the same problem. After I deleted the "battery graph db" in my back-up folder on my computer and synced, my Treo went into this very disturbing endless soft-reset loop. HAd to hard reset (sob!) and start from scratch.
    Everyone - avoid this program - avoid the terror - avoid the heartache.
    You should use the interim reset which is a warm reset. This prevents any applications that autostart upon reset from launching. This is like a safe boot in Windows.

Soft reset while pressing the 5-way up key. Keep the up pressed until you see the Palm Powered logo.

Then use Filez or some other manager to delete the offending file. Then reset your unit normally.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    You should use the interim reset which is a warm reset. This prevents any applications that autostart upon reset from launching. This is like a safe boot in Windows.
    Thanks... I believe I tried that too. It seems the database had got corrupted at some point since even with a warm reset my Treo would crash if I tried to delete the database, even using Filez.

Fortunately, recovering from a Hard Reset is quite simple on a Palm, since everything is backed up, and I've never installed BatteryGraph again. I did inform the developer, too, but he wouldn't know about the problem.

Regards,
    Chris.