1.    #1  
    Who moves posts over to VISORCENTAL? And why do they do it? Do people actually visit that forum page?
    And why is it that TC is So busy while other treo sites are starved? (treomb)
    Why wouldn't any and every Treo user move upto a T6?

Can't say it enough: This phon is Great!
    Price! I cannot afford a T600 on a college beer and pizza budget! unless you want to buy me one

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    visorcentral and treo central share some of the same forums/sections.

i'm sure there are ppl who still visit from visorcentral.com.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    TreoCentral grew up as the continuation of VisorCentral as Handspring killed the visor line, and refocused themselves on makign communicators. We wanted a new site, but didn't want to restart the forums - so that part of the site is shared.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    TreoCentral grew up as the continuation of VisorCentral as Handspring killed the visor line, and refocused themselves on makign communicators. We wanted a new site, but didn't want to restart the forums - so that part of the site is shared.
    Too bad the email links for TreoCentral go to VisorCentral. I know this has been discussed before, but is this really not possible to fix?
    Originally posted by miradu

miradu,

any chance of getting the notification email to link to the wireless site and not the main site?

this would be great.
    \
    I also aggree elysian. the defalt should now be treocentral.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

any chance of getting the notification email to link to the wireless site and not the main site? this would be great.
    \
    I also aggree elysian. the defalt should now be treocentral.
    I'd love to get both links in the email notification (Wireless site and the main site). Give me the option to choose what works for me at the time. Sometimes I want the full site.

I would also vote for the default link being changed to treocentral.

My 2 cents