1.    #1  
    It's official......
    Kinda bummed in all reality, I guess our T600's that have the HS logo on them will be collectors items soon. I bet the new ones have PalmOne on them.

Anyway the Handspring Mobile Portal is now the
    PalmOne Mobible Portal and they also changed the nice soothing blue to that nasty blood color with the bloodred and orange palmone logo.

WHERE IS FLIP....

RIP Flip.....
    The old portal that is on the Treo 180 and 270 still have the handspring logo and Flip!

Long live Flip! hehe

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    Whats the URL for that one? THanks
    I built a replacement portal - might help ease the pain!

www.eboogie.com

Thanks
    www.eboogie.com
    The PDA Friendly Home Page
  5.    #5  
    not bad, but where is Flip?
    Flip has retired. Joined AARP and is living in a trailer outside Yuma, Arizona with his 3 dogs and 22 year old wife.
    www.eboogie.com
    The PDA Friendly Home Page
    Originally posted by steamboat
    Flip has retired. Joined AARP and is living in a trailer outside Yuma, Arizona with his 3 dogs and 22 year old wife.
    Flip wishes he was so lucky.

Flip was taken out back and shot by PalmOne to prevent his planned coup attempt.

They made him pay for the bullet too.

The bastards.

R.I.P. Flip.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by steamboat
    I built a replacement portal - might help ease the pain!

www.eboogie.com

Thanks
    Very nice.

It's now my new home page.

Thanks to you

Bill S
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Whats the URL for that one? THanks
    The T270 and T180 site is:
    www.handspring.com/mobile

Enjoy Retirement Flip
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Very nice portal steamboat.......

Definitely keep it as my homepage......
    www.eboogie.com

Thanks......
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Originally posted by superman
    Very nice portal steamboat.......

Definitely keep it as my homepage......
    www.eboogie.com

kewl, very kewl, taker care jay

Thanks......
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Also a great site. But the name GILDA also remeinds me of the movie GILDA with Rita Hayworth. For those of you who never saw a pic of her, go to http://silverscreensirens.com/galleries/rita12.htm

and of course GILDA Radner who was a blast on stage & TV. But to many of us, GILDA will be Rita singing "Put the Blame on Mame"

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...27&item=314133

even though that movie was years before I was born, you can't blame a guy for dreaming! take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group