1. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I can't be the only one who would like something like this.

I use oncradleon to keep my treo on while in the car or in the cradle. I also use the treo for an alarm clock using the most excellent "Bob's alarm."

What would be nice is a program that combines the oncradleon program with some sort of auto dimming program - ie the ability to set the screen brighness to a lower level when on the cradle or on the car charger. It would even be more useful if you could specify the hours where you'd want the display dim - ie between dusk and dawn. Since it would only be dim when in the cradle, it wouldn't affect you using the treo normally.....

or is there something out there already?

I know you can manually dim it but that's a pain to do every day a couple of times......
    Cheers

Charles
    Originally posted by ceb
    I can't be the only one who would like something like this.

I use oncradleon to keep my treo on while in the car or in the cradle. I also use the treo for an alarm clock using the most excellent "Bob's alarm."

What would be nice is a program that combines the oncradleon program with some sort of auto dimming program - ie the ability to set the screen brighness to a lower level when on the cradle or on the car charger. It would even be more useful if you could specify the hours where you'd want the display dim - ie between dusk and dawn. Since it would only be dim when in the cradle, it wouldn't affect you using the treo normally.....

or is there something out there already?

I know you can manually dim it but that's a pain to do every day a couple of times......
    I use OnCradelOn in conjunction with mLights 2.5

http://www.motionapps.com/mlights.jsp
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

Avoid MediocreSoft!!! - Give me PalmOS or give me death!
  3. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Ahhh, the power of treocentral....

thanks
    Cheers

Charles