Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    TreoBits has been updated [ www.treobits.com ] . I've added what users have asked for and also created a forum wherein anyone can post software or comments of any sort. Let me know of any plus/minuses to the site and I'll get them incorporated

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  2. #2  
    This is really great; it's full of useful links I didn't know about, any your setup makes it very easy to use.

    Thanks very much!

    My one, umm, suggestion:

    Loose the repeating animated logo. Pretty please. The continual scrolling makes me nuts

    Bill S
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by tvBilly
    This is really great; it's full of useful links I didn't know about, any your setup makes it very easy to use.

    Thanks very much!

    My one, umm, suggestion:

    Loose the repeating animated logo. Pretty please. The continual scrolling makes me nuts

    Bill S
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm trying to give this site the not so common things you can find in other sites.

    I agree with the logo and I'm currently in the process of removing it. If you have already loaded the page into your Treo, you will need to do a refresh for the logo to go away. My other goal is to make this site as quick as possible and deleting the logo helps.

    Let me know of any other suggestions you might have.

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by grsmith


    I agree with the logo and I'm currently in the process of removing it. If you have already loaded the page into your Treo, you will need to do a refresh for the logo to go away. My other goal is to make this site as quick as possible and deleting the logo helps.
    I think the logo itself (or any similar logo that isn't wider than the screen) is OK, it was just the animation that was making me nuts.

    I'm willing to put up with a second or two longer load time for a nice (static) logo, but the choice is certainly yours.

    Keep up the good work!

    Bill S
  5. #5  
    Your site is simply great! Loved the background images!!!
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by grsmith
    TreoBits has been updated [ www.treobits.com ] . I've added what users have asked for and also created a forum wherein anyone can post software or comments of any sort. Let me know of any plus/minuses to the site and I'll get them incorporated
    Looks good!

    Regards,

    NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  7. #7  
    grsmith,


    Your site rocks. Looking forward to more updates!

    Season's greetings!
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
  8. #8  
    Great Job! Love the diverse content!
    Welcome!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
  9. #9  
    Thanks for the great site! I agree that the animated banner looks great at first, then starts to get annoying.

    I love the mobile friendly online bible, thanks for the links. I use "My Bible" software by Laridian, and have the NIV version on my T600. I must say I was a little amused that the same site with great bible links also has quite a collection of 'girls' in the wallpaper section.
  10. #10  
    Great site!
    I just downloaded practically all of the ringtones!
    One question, did you create the ringtones or did you gather them from another source?
    Is there any way to increase the vol output on them?
    Do I need some sort of midi file editor?

    Thanks

    Greg
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by NJ Dog Doc
    I must say I was a little amused that the same site with great bible links also has quite a collection of 'girls' in the wallpaper section.
    This is part of the diversity to allow everyone a little something. I will respect the community too in that if something offends the majority, I'll remove it. With that said, I'm not a Saint either

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by millerhifi

    One question, did you create the ringtones or did you gather them from another source?
    Is there any way to increase the vol output on them?
    Do I need some sort of midi file editor?

    Thanks

    Greg
    I gathered the ringtones from various web sources. I use some of the tones on my treo, but I haven't taken the time to adjust the quality of them as building this portal has consumed too many hours. They all seem fine on a PC and only certain frequencies are affected. Try this free midi edit software found at http://www.anvilstudio.com/. If you create or edit the files to make them better, please upload them to my site for all to benefit.

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  13. #13  
    Thanks!
    I'll have a look.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  14. #14  
    Great links...thanks for the hard work!

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  15. #15  
    Nice Site. I love the diversity. Keep up the good work!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  16. #16  
    Nice site. Thanks!
  17. mtk
    mtk is offline
    mtk's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #17  
    pTunes deluxe supports streaming mp3's over the net using www.shoutcast.com's protocol. the shoutcast web site is a garrishly formatted directory of shoutcast servers. treo users who have purchased the deluxe version of pTunes need a shoutcast directory formatted for the treo. would you be interested in adding such a directory? you could accept requests to add sites via your message board.
  18.    #18  
    Originally posted by mtk
    pTunes deluxe supports streaming mp3's over the net using www.shoutcast.com's protocol. the shoutcast web site is a garrishly formatted directory of shoutcast servers. treo users who have purchased the deluxe version of pTunes need a shoutcast directory formatted for the treo. would you be interested in adding such a directory? you could accept requests to add sites via your message board.
    I like this idea and I've done some basic setup on my server, but I don't have the pTunes deluxe to test if it's working or not. Anyone have any experience with this and willing to help get it going?

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  19. #19  
    Greetings grsmith:

    The site is nice.

    I would recommend having a link to each software package describing the purpose of the package.

    Thank you.
    =====================
    Peter M. Abraham
    Dynamic Net, Inc.
    http://www.dynamicnet.net/
  20. #20  
    Nice site.
    I would like to see an Update Site list to show what is new that is added to your site. (ie. new reviews, new links added, new ringtones, etc.)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions