Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually I already own a bmw, bought it... should have stole it though

MarkEagle... didn't mean to break the rules, I just like to express my viewpoints and an added ancillary benefit of that is to rile people up. The language won't happen again.

People, don't be so serious about everything... and don't tell me you guys have never downloaded music/movies from the internet, same deal. Sure, I can afford all my toys... but really the "then you can afford the software" argument is pretty flismy.

Gfunkmagic... I have BT on my laptop and thought about that actually. I thought the patch was buggy tho? If it's solid then I would definately go that route.
    It's not the point, sure I have downloaded music and "borrowed" software on a few occasions. Almost everyone does it once in a while. But not everyone comes on the board bragging about how smart they are for ripping other people off and then trying to moraly justify it by saying their opinion is that the product is too expensive. It's just an ignorant argument that I find ridiculous. Some stuff is best just kept to yourself...ya know!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    show some pride in that maltese you are sporting there..pay the $34.
    Last edited by pump142; 02/05/2005 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrappedAtUF
    Actually I already own a bmw, bought it... should have stole it though

MarkEagle... didn't mean to break the rules, I just like to express my viewpoints and an added ancillary benefit of that is to rile people up. The language won't happen again.

People, don't be so serious about everything... and don't tell me you guys have never downloaded music/movies from the internet, same deal. Sure, I can afford all my toys... but really the "then you can afford the software" argument is pretty flismy.

Gfunkmagic... I have BT on my laptop and thought about that actually. I thought the patch was buggy tho? If it's solid then I would definately go that route.
    I'm trying not to be too serious for you here, but your logic sucks. I'll even throw in a wink for you...
    OK, I'm gonna use the DUN patch... can we consider this thread closed?!?
    I have used PDANet with my various Treo's, as have my mother and father, (ALL registered versions. I suggested using just one that we paid for and shared, and my father, God bless him, was appalled at THAT) for the past three years. My wife has used FutureDial with her VM4500 for that same length of time. None of us have EVER been charged anything extra by Sprint. In fact, the only person I've EVER known who WAS charged the vaunted "casual usage" charges was a friend using his LG5350, a cable he bought online, his Sony Clie, and a downloaded version of Blazer. And even at that it was a few dollars one time, even though he did it just about everyday for six months until I finally shamed him into a Treo. So as far as that goes I wouldn't sweat Sprint charging you.
    As to the "ethics" of installing/uninstalling? Eh, who cares? If the guy's ballsy enough to come on here and brag nothing I say is gonna get through to him.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrappedAtUF
    OK, I'm gonna use the DUN patch... can we consider this thread closed?!?

How about this solution (wirelessmodem)

http://www.fixup.net/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=408
    Treo 650
    Treo 600
    Cingular
    MediaWorks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12