1.    #1  
    Hi;

I just upgraded from a SonyEricsson phone and Palm 505. What I miss in my Treo 600 is the very simple but adequate Clock app. Specifically the one screen away alarm set.

Is there a simple Clock app that people like for OS 5?

Thanks and Merry Christmas, etc.
    I use MegaClock. Bob's Alarm seems to be popular as well. I think there's a problem w/BigClock on T600. Perhaps someone else c&n chime in.
    Good Luck
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip; very nice. Not simple, but nice. :-)
    Take a look at Bob's Alarm - Palmgear has it, though it is not the LATEST - it's being worked on by Bob, it's author. Support is excellent and it is only $4.95 and you get so much more than just a "clock." Ben

Originally posted by leehinde
    Hi;

I just upgraded from a SonyEricsson phone and Palm 505. What I miss in my Treo 600 is the very simple but adequate Clock app. Specifically the one screen away alarm set.

Is there a simple Clock app that people like for OS 5?

Thanks and Merry Christmas, etc.
    I will agree with the recommendation on Bob's Alarm if you're primarly looking for an alarm function (timer, stop watch, timed alarm).

It's really quite good and even vibrates in silent mode. The current version of Bob's alarm (2.02) has been optomized for the Treo 600 and has overcome the technical sound glitch of the T600.

It's inexpensive ($5) and it works very well. It only vibrates a few times but if not turned off vibrates again in 60 seconds. I would like to see them have a configuration for how long the alrm vibrates (i.e. 30 seconds instead of 5 seconds) but even without that I think you would probably find it acceptable.

Give it a try:

Bob's Alarm author interaction site

Bob's Alarm 2.02 Zip

It's a great little alarm program for those who are looking for one.

Keith
    In order to access the file listed below, you must login to the site. Ben

-----------

Originally posted by varoomba

Give it a try:

Bob's Alarm author interaction site

Bob's Alarm 2.02 Zip

It's a great little alarm program for those who are looking for one.

Keith
  7. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Bob's Alarm is THE alarm app out there. We;; woth the one Starbucks......
    Cheers

Charles