View Poll Results: What should Timmay do?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suck it up and stick with the T270... it's not all bad

1 12.50%
  • Stop buying beer and pizza and get the T600 for TMo (if it ever shows up!)

5 62.50%
  • Sell the 270 and get two separt devices

2 25.00%
  1.    #1  
    I am sick of having to reset my T270 daily when ever it freezes. And i think today was the last straw. I'm at work right now and the dreaded "No Flip" has happend for the second time on my third Treo (prev on my T180). I am an eBay listing way from selling my Treo and just getting a cheap bluetooth GPRS phone and a used T1 or some other high res. PDA with Bluetooth capabilities.

Try the Treo 600 you say? Right, that will fit into my college budget right after i give up Beer and pizza. Even if T-Mobile does offer the 600 and i can get it for $400 god only knows when it will be avalable. I could sell my T270 and my accesories for maybe $250 to pay for the 600 but how do i know that the Treo 600 will not crap out on me daily using the same programs?

True no phone, smartphone, or PDA is crash proof but if my Treo freeze i loose both. If my PDA freezes i still have my phone and vis versa.

So the question is put to the readers of Treo Central... Take my poll please.

Tim O'Brien
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    Well my friend sold me her Sony bluetooth phone cheap and my Treo 270's faith has been sealed. It is destine for eBay along with all my treo goodies... In the mean time if anyone knows where i can get a good deal on a T2 or a T3 please let me know! Thanks and FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about