1.    #1  
    Two Questions;

1. How do I disconnect from the web, without turning the phone off?
    2. When I hot snyc, I lose my favorite phone numbers. What am I doing wrong?

I really like my Treo 600.
    Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
    Can't help you on the synch thing..that's whacked.

As for not turning the phone off...the only way I've figured it out was either by not using the 'net for awhile, or disconnecting from the Sprint network and reconnecting.
    Originally posted by bigbda1
    Two Questions;

2. When I hot snyc, I lose my favorite phone numbers. What am I doing wrong?

I really like my Treo 600.
    Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi,

To disconnect from the net, you can either go to Preferences -> Network -> Disconnect or use the "disconnect" item you find in some application menus like Snappermail.

Concerning you loosing your favorites is a strange thing. I guess that it's overwritten by a file that's in your backup directory on your PC's HD.

When you look to your Hotsync, what does the "system" line say? (click your Hotsync application icon bottom-right on your desktop -> Custom). Normally it should be "Handheld overwrites Desktop".

Good Luck,

Ton
    Originally posted by bigbda1
    Two Questions;

You can also just press down for an extended period on the power button on the top of the Treo which will turn off the wireless part. You can then keep using the pda part...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions