1.    #1  
    Does anyone know on how to save a extension numbers and will dial automatically once you dial the phone number?

I remember with my previous phone (nokia & motorola), I have to type in "p" in between phone number and extension number.

example: I'm calling extension "1234" on this 1-800 below
    1-800-123-4567p1234.

Thanks in advance.....

Happy Holidays !!!
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Originally posted by superman
    Does anyone know on how to save a extension numbers and will dial automatically once you dial the phone number?

I remember with my previous phone (nokia & motorola), I have to type in "p" in between phone number and extension number.

example: I'm calling extension "1234" on this 1-800 below
    1-800-123-4567p1234.

Thanks in advance.....

Happy Holidays !!!
    If I understand you correctly, you're talking about the "extra digits" option. When you edit your favorites, choose the "more" button. In the "Extra Digits" field, specify extra digits (0-9, #, or *) to be dialed either automatically after a two-second pause or when prompted (you choose what works for you). You can use commas to insert one-second pauses between digits.

Hope this helps!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a lot TommyGreen.... It works.

TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Originally posted by superman
    Thanks a lot TommyGreen.... It works.

You're welcome!

I use it for things such as office extensions and PIN prompts on various audio response systems. Works great!