1.    #1  
    Ok here is a great idea!IMHO

Take the Palm os from The Fossil Wrist PDA and mod it to be used in a normal sized flip phone! It would be small and not for heavy email or programing use. But it would be perfect for the everyday phone user. Include a SMS program (except for the sprint version! :P) and a small ver. of the phone book in the treo's now. It would have a T9 key pad. Hell they work fine for the rest of the world. IR port and USB hookup on the bottom... this idea is really kicking around in my head waiting to get out!

This could be a great idea for PalmOne to expand their products to more ppl. I would buy this phone for my g/f or friends. they always love my T270 but it is too big and nerdy for them.

This would be a step back from the T180 but that is the idea. What do my fellow nerds think of this?

Bored at work, Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    Would no one buy this phone? It would have to be better then the MS phone that ATT carries seeing how ahead of the game Palm is.
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I think I would love to see a Treo clone of the Neonode personally. Something for example that would look like this:

http://www.churchoflivingfaith.com/images/treo480v.jpg

Or perhaps a PalmOs version of the SL55?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Those are both good ideas, i like the look of that second phone. But we can imagine all we want.

Do you think that something like this could ever be in the consumers hands? A low priced (compaired to the T600) palm phone aimed for the masses... who knows, maybe Verizon will even carry it! :P hehe
    The ones I love..

Twittering about