1.    #1  
    My phone locked up while canceling a Service Connection. I can still turn it on and off of wireless mode, but it won't go "home" or exit the program. What do i do?
    try performing a soft reset...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by bigredgpk
    try performing a soft reset...
    I would have already tried that if I knew how

Just read your Treo manual... or do a search in the discussion post. you can find your info very easily for future reference..

All you have todo i using the reset pin in your stylus is insert it in to the reset hole on the back of the treo (should be marked). Your treo will restart and you will be back up and running. if you need more info goto handspring.com

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by bigredgpk
    Just read your Treo manual... or do a search in the discussion post. you can find your info very easily for future reference..

All you have todo i using the reset pin in your stylus is insert it in to the reset hole on the back of the treo (should be marked). Your treo will restart and you will be back up and running. if you need more info goto handspring.com

Timmay
    Ohh, I figured that was a hard reset. Gotcha.

Sweet, that did it.

PS - I'm at work, away from my manual.
    Last edited by Kooldino; 12/18/2003 at 10:11 AM.