1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any "Easter Eggs" hidden in the Treo 600? Please share them if you do!

kelly
    Originally posted by kdddds
    Does anyone know of any "Easter Eggs" hidden in the Treo 600? Please share them if you do!kelly
    Based on the overwhelming response here: Apparently notů
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    arent the same "easter eggs" in treos are in all palms?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If my memory serves me right you go to the Preference section, click the top and go to the General screen and draw a circle in the right hand corner and there is should appear. What's really cool is having the yellow taxi drive by your screen. I've seen mines 3 times now.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    how are you supposed to draw the circle, clockwise? i didn't get the taxi
    A counterclockwise circle will get me the easter egg.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    how are you supposed to draw the circle, clockwise? i didn't get the taxi
    The Taxi comes sparadically. You don't know when it's gonna show up. But it will.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Nice ICON geekymom. Yes, the taxi is very sperratic. When you ro see it, it's cartoon style and drives like the driver is drunk.

Your a mean one...Mr Grintch.
    For some it's "It's A Wonderful Life" but for me, it's just not Christmastime without seeing "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"! I Just Love Mr. Green!!

I have seen the yellow Taxi several times on my GSM 600.
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by Felipe
    arent the same "easter eggs" in treos are in all palms?
    Actually no. There are different ones. For example, the Treo flip easter egg is specific to Handspring devices.

The are also easter eggs specific to different PalmOS versions.

Unfortunately, as we don't have a Graffiti area it's not possible to 'force' some of these easter eggs to run.

Zan has a good site for Easter Egg Info
    www.gsmworld.com
    Originally posted by nzmoko

Actually no. There are different ones. For example, the Treo flip easter egg is specific to Handspring devices.

The are also easter eggs specific to different PalmOS versions.

Unfortunately, as we don't have a Graffiti area it's not possible to 'force' some of these easter eggs to run.

Zan has a good site for Easter Egg Info
    Hehe site is down. I have seen a site get /.'d but never TC'd

-Turn3
    Which corner do you draw it in? bottom right?
    I have had the easter egg activated on my Treo 90 for a month or two now and finally saw something .... An Italian Gondala floated across the screen ...