1.    #1  
    Here is an idea that I'm sure has been thought about before...
    Scroll though Progams in launcher using rocker switch on the Treo 180, 270, and 300????

I have noticed that in Launcher X 1.1 if I press a letter then i can scroll through the programs. is there a way i can do this w/o pressing a letter first? Any ideas or sugestions would be great.

Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    There is a hack called TreoJogKeyShorts and specifically address's LauncherX as well as having many other great features.
    You'll need a hack manager to run it but it's very cool.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rwhitby/
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Just to add to MillerHiFi,

There is also PowerJog which will give you a kind of active screen like a Treo 600... I used it all the time on my 180/270 and found that I didn't have to use my stylus as much.

One great thing it does is highlight objects such as 'ok' buttons so all you have to do is press the jogdial.

Pretty cool
    www.gsmworld.com
    Powerjog is definitely a must have app but what I liked most about TJKS is that it let you scroll thru the apps in LauncherX and select the one you want with the jog dial.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    TreoJogKeyShorts worked like a charm and i have power jog also. Both are awsome programs and work perfectly. Thanks for the post everyone

Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I don't know what I'm missing here, but I've been trying out LauncherX recently and have had no problems scrolling through apps using the rocker switch.

If you use the rocker (up/down) you scroll through categories.

If you press the rocker button, you enter that folder (a box appears around the first icon) and you can then start scrolling through the apps in that category.

Regards,
    Chriz
    Last edited by chriz; 12/18/2003 at 05:18 PM.
    No hack needed. Just do it.
    Yup.
    Originally posted by chriz

If you press the rocker button, you enter that folder (a box appears around the first icon) and you can then start scrolling through the apps in that category.

Regards,
    Chriz
    cool. thanks. i was beginning to think launcher x wasn't optimized for the treo 600 afterall. but pressing the rocker first did the trick. thanks!