1.    #1  
    So I have been debating data plans for a bit now but they seem expensive for the amount of Kb/MB allowed per month. What plans are you guys on?
    Just the 1000kb for $6.99--not competitive. When my contract gets close to expiration, I plan on asking for unlimited data for $19.99 like the other carriers (TMo, Sprint).
    Good luck!
    Been there done that!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Good luck!
    Been there done that!
    So millerhifi, no luck with Cingular? I couldn't get anything out of them besides the standard plans. Unforunately for me, I went over the 1 meg plan by 5 megs! That cost me more than $150 extra JUST FOR GOING OVER THE DATA PLAN. This is getting rediculous.

Fortunately, after complaining, they indicated that they would waive the additional amount "just this once" because I had been a "good customer".
    Your lucky that they comped you! They have always been so friendly when I call them and it doesn't matter how hard I push and remind them what their competition is doing, it still doesn't get me anything except "we're sorry Mr. Miller keep checking back with us as we always have new promotions blah blah blah... "
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone