1.    #1  
    I found this after I bought mine directly from PF (60=$72), but it's availabe from styluscentral.com for $49. Great case...damn!

http://www.styluscentral.com/pifrlecafort.html
    Thanks! Just ordered one...free shipping!

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Just ordered one for mine too. I used to have one for a Toshiba 750 and it was great, quality as good or better than Vaja.
    Originally posted by ttazawa
    I found this after I bought mine directly from PF (60=$72), but it's availabe from styluscentral.com for $49. Great case...damn!

http://www.styluscentral.com/pifrlecafort.html
    I always lust after cases like these, and love the feel and smell of quality leather, and appreciate good design and workmanship, but it seems like I always end up after a few weeks putting the case in a drawer and keeping the device (like my former 300) in my pants pocket because I always have trouble, when the phone rings, getting the Treo out and up to my ear fast enough.

How do you guys deal with that? I'd love to buy this case but wouldn't want to wind up adding to the "collection" in my dresser drawer.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    It seems to be no problem. The PF case has a magnetic closure which address two issues. First, because it is magnetic, it is very simple and quick to open. Second, there seems to be enough 'slack' in the PF closing strap that it is natural to close the case without pressure on the space key. This is important because pressure on the space key will cause the treo 600 to auto answer in the case.

The only problem I have had is that the belt clip was too difficult to release the case. I had too puch too hard on the button. I have an e-mail in to the PF crowd in Spain. Hopefully they will respond early in the week. I am making do with an old belt clip that accepts the PF case pin in the meantime.

Overall, I am very pleased with the fit and finish of the case I received.