1.    #1  
    I have a 270 with all my brains. I just need to sync the 270 with my PC, then plug in my Treo 600 and sync that, and all info should then be synced onto the T600, right?
    Thanks!
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>
    Originally posted by ziphem
    I have a 270 with all my brains. I just need to sync the 270 with my PC, then plug in my Treo 600 and sync that, and all info should then be synced onto the T600, right?
    Thanks!
    You'll want to sync the 270, then install the new Treo 600 sync software. That will quarantine any files that aren't compatable with OS5. Then sync the 600 and everything that can be transferred over, will be. Simple as that.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

You'll want to sync the 270, then install the new Treo 600 sync software. That will quarantine any files that aren't compatable with OS5. Then sync the 600 and everything that can be transferred over, will be. Simple as that.
    I think Handspring also said to delete the contents of the Backup directory.

What if I didn't want to upgrade from the Treo 300 to 600, but instead wanted to copy my files from the Treo 300 to 600 without messing with the Treo 300 sync? That is, I plan on keeping both a Treo 300 and 600.