1.    #1  
    Has anybody purchased/used/seen the Shure Quietspot Headset yet? I am trying to find a decent earbud headset for my Treo600 and found links to this new headset but almost NO reviews online. Any advice appreciated!

Link to their website...
    http://www.shure.com/quietspot/index.asp?id=main1
    I'm getting mine on dec 2.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Originally posted by chuhsi
    I'm getting mine on dec 2.

Please let us know if it is worth the $50...

Thanks.
    Originally posted by JesterHS

Please let us know if it is worth the $50...

Thanks.
    I will tonight when I get home. I hope this headset's great. I've been through way too many already.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by chuhsi

I will tonight when I get home. I hope this headset's great. I've been through way too many already.
    Yes, please update us as soon as you can. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    I have the stereo version of the headphones and prefer them to active noise cancling headphones. They are very comfortable and do a great job of blocking out other sounds (great on airplanes!). The sound quality is awesome. I don't know how the soft foam insert would do for a headset, as they take a little while to put on, so you don't want to take them on and off, which is what I do with my headset.

I am curious how you like them.

-d
    Got it. Played with it for 15 minutes. LOVE IT. I think I finally found a headset that works for me and I've tried them all.

The microphone's the most important part for me and it works great so far. The noise cancelling works great. I left myself a voicemail where I talked regularly around the house. I even flushed a toilet and could barely hear the flush on the message. My voice came through loud and clear all the time. There's a foam thingie you can put on the mic for windy conditions.

The speaker works well, too. I don't think it has the richness as some of the Jabra products I've used, but it's definitely a great speaker. It fits in the ear well, too. You have a choice of four rubber sleaves or foam sleaves that fit like foam earplugs. There's also an over-the-ear loop to hold it in place, but I don't use it. I just loop the wire over my ear and it works great.

I'm wearing it right now and forgot I had it on.

Love it so far! I'm very happy. I highly recommend it. If it had an on-off button and a winding cord, it'd be the ideal headset. But as it is, I would still buy it again in a heartbeat....I hope further testing gives me the same feelings.