1.    #1  
    Date: 11/21/2003

Oh boy, this is pretty good. Or is it? I was told the whole process would be 2 - 4 weeks, but I have only bought it on the 21st, so...Will it take another 2 weeks to ship, or is this the real deal? Does anyone have any info? Thanks!

--
    TerribleMovies.Com
    I ordered mine on the 20th (Cingular) and I am also now "awaiting shipment."
    Mike
  3.    #3  
    No longer is this the gran putada. I got a confirmation that my Treo order i s shipped as of Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:55:21 -0500 (EST), or at least according to my E-Mail. So I'm pretty happy about this. I orderd mine on the 21st of Nov., afternoon sometime. That wasn't such a long wait, 9 days or so. Huh!

I also got the Skullcandy headset. It was pretty different than what I was expecting! The earbuds are really big, I think they're made for the Yetti or something, I swear. I don't think it's going to be that useful for my Treo, though I still have to see if the 'phone' jack plays music as well as acts as a microphone...but I doubt it. In any case I guess I'll be picking up the Treo adapter. The Skullcandy cost me what, $40 with the shipping, which isn't anything to throw away, but in the grand scheme of things...How much do spend when I go out on Friday night (not that I've gone out much the past year, since I've sold my soul to higher ~ or should I say lower ~ education)... And how much have I spent on grad school...? Or is this just rationalization over not getting any use of $40?
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>