1.    #1  
    Hey guys-

I have a used Treo 180. I was considering upgrading to the T600, but I'm not sure that it has all of the features that I want (also, I'm not sure if my company's e-mail server will support it). However, I am a big fan of the Palm OS, and I think I'm going to wait for palmOne's next offering. My question is this:

1) Did Handspring offer the same discount on a 270 or 300 for ppl upgrading from a 180? If so, it's possible that they will still offer an upgrade on the next model with a pre-owned 180 trade up.

2) Is there any information/rumors on when/what the next offering will be?

Thanks,

Infomofo
  2.    #2  
    bump. I'm really just interested if anyone can remember if Handspring offered the same trade-in plan when the Treo 270 was released. Anyone?
    Mofo,

I used my T180 to get my T600 discount, so the answer would be yes.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry- i think there is a slight confusion.

My question is if they offered the discount when the 270 first came out- Did anyone receive a discount for upgrading their 180 to a 270?

The reason i ask is that I have a 180, and I don't want to upgrade to a 600. Do you think that I will have an upgrade credit when the next generation Treo comes out?
    there was never a discount for upgrading from the 180 to the 270.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    But there was a Visorphone upgrade discount for the 270.
    I had a visor phone and there was a discount to 180. I waited but there never was a discount from 180 to 270 which pissed me off. Some of their reps now claim there was but I was never able to take advantage of it using my 180 serial code.

I did find a way to get it anyway but I was upset they did not offer it. Yes, you probably have the same question I have, if we buy 600 now and in 6 months will they give us a discount for a model with Bluetooth, or voice recording or some other function the 600 doesn't have that it should.