1.    #1  
    Greetings. I love the palm over the Pocket PC any day but the default palm interface just isnt so slick as the default windows CE GUI. However, I saw the Clie and it had a really nice gui installed over the palm OS as if they had some grpahics people give it an overhaul (palm REALLY neeeds to do this .. image is everything). Are there any vendors that make widget set to replace the GUI to do something like the clie did?
    -- Kraythe
    -- Author: Hardcore Java, Published by O'Reilly and Due in stores January 2004.
    Originally posted by Kraythe
    Greetings. I love the palm over the Pocket PC any day but the default palm interface just isnt so slick as the default windows CE GUI. However, I saw the Clie and it had a really nice gui installed over the palm OS as if they had some grpahics people give it an overhaul (palm REALLY neeeds to do this .. image is everything). Are there any vendors that make widget set to replace the GUI to do something like the clie did?
    There are several 3rd party launchers out there for palm that can do the trick. They let you add themes and skins to the default launcher and also add lots of functionality to what it can do. I prefer ZLauncher, and you can also try Launcher X and Silver Screen.